National retail distribution and other channel sales
A capillary force on the territory
The “National Sales” force led by the Sales Director works “vertically” from the Client Purchasing Centres up to the Territory Sales Force.
The staff is direct, young, dynamic and consists of profound connoisseurs of corporate strategies, product categories processed, large scale trade and other distribution channels (Normal Trade, Ho.re.ca, Vending, etc.).
1 DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL AND TERRITORY SALES
1 TRADE MARKETING RESOURCE
3 DIVISION SUPPLEMENTS RESOURCES
2 RESOURCE FOOD DIVISION
1 COSMETICS DIVISION RESOURCE
- annual agreements with all the Super Purchase Centres and the Dealers
- presentation canvass of innovations to Clients in “Account Team”
- annual agreements with buyers for listing – promo – target
- target monitoring – rotations – prices to the public – etc.
- regular meetings with Clients with IRI, Nielsen data and customised statistics
- Client income statement for each brand
- “Taylor Made” and Category Management Partnership activities with creation of the display